Please take the time to read ALL our rules and information.
Before any visitors decide to stay the site rules are as follows :
- No noise between 10.30pm and 7am.
- No admission after 9pm (except by arrangement).
- We do not allow loud music at any time.
- We allow well behaved dogs, but they must be on a lead at all times and accompanied by an adult, not children, please clean up after your dog.
- Small BBQs are allowed but MUST be clear of the ground to avoid burning the grass and after cooking your food they MUST be allowed to go out.
- We do NOT allow fire pits, chimneys or BBQs left on for heat purposes.
- Cancellations – If you have made a booking on the campsite and are unable to fulfil your stay please contact us ASAP. Refunds are calculated from the day you inform us. Refunds can not be given for stays that are cancelled less than 14 days prior to your arrival. If you cancel more than 14 days before the beginning of your stay then 50% of the deposit will be repaid to you. All cancellations should be confirmed by email